November 24th, 2009
- Tuesday, Nov 24 – Check how a local company – Calgary Scientific – is changing the face of medicine. Take 10 mins today and watch them on CNN.
- Tuesday, Nov 24 – BCIT is hosting an iPhone Forum in Vancouver. A few Calgarians will be in attendance (including myself – drop by and say hi).
- Wednesday, Nov 25 – Alberta Council of Technologies is presenting a seminar on Stem Cell Therapies for the public (7pm – start). Register here.
- Friday, Nov 27 – iPhone Dev School 2 takes place in Edmonton – a few seats left for people wanting a jump start into developing for the iPhone.
- Tuesday, Nov 24 - A few Calgary companies are in Vancouver today for the iPhone Forum hosted by BCIT and the 26th AngelForum. Congrats to Mob4Hire Inc. and iPhoenix Fund for being selected to present.
- Wednesday, Nov 25 - iPhoenix Fund 1 (iPhone Fund) is hosting a luncheon in Vancouver at Noon (Marriott Vancouver Pinnacle). Email: email@example.com to RSVP.
- Thursday, Nov 26 - Psyko Audio is opening an investment round for accredited investors . Email: James Hildebrandt to find out more. Note: there also hiring a Marketing Psyko! If you have 3 out of the following 5 things, email James: Attitude, Education, Attitude, Experience, Attitude.
Best of Web for last week:
- – - -
Have an event? Did you just release/update a product? Looking to hire? Looking to raise startup capital? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in next week
Next Startup School is Feb 27/28 – 2010.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.